20th August 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IIT for Ph.D programme after M.Sc microbiology?

Sir I am doing M.Sc microbiology then want to do Ph.D from IIT. What can I do to take admission in IIT. I have to apply for NET JRF or any other exam? Is the syllabus same for microbiology and life sciences?

Related Questions:
23rd August 2016, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT for Ph.D programme after M.Sc microbiology?

If you have qualified exams like GATE/NET/JRF/SET then you stand a chance to get a call for interview stage of Ph.D admission procedure at IITs. Hence, try to qualify any one of these exams.

Those who have research or professional experience or even M.Phil qualified along with PG degree will also have good chance of getting interview call. Hence, it will depend a lot on your academic career if you want admission at IITs.
8th June 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT for Ph.D programme after M.Sc microbiology?

Which IIT college in India has PhD scope for microbiology department?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?