7th June 2013, 08:32 AM
swsddfsdfgdsfdf

How to take admission in Ph.D after doing MSc Microbiology?

sir, i am doing Msc microbiology ,,i have got 259 marks in gate ,,i belong to general class qualifying marks were 32,,but i got 31.5 .........sir plzzzz,,,,tell me is their any college giving admission to phd in lifescience?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  2. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  3. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  4. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges providing Ph.D course after MSc in Microbiology in Hyderabad?
  6. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  7. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  8. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  9. How to take admission in Ph.D after doing MSc Microbiology?
  10. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  11. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  12. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  13. What should I do to opt for MSc Microbiology? How can I do Ph.D later?
  14. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  16. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology?
  17. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  18. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
10th February 2014, 01:55 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Ph.D after doing MSc Microbiology?

First of all, you need to have Masters level education in relevant subject of research for Ph.D. There are universities which allow exception to this rule for engineers and doctors who have pursued B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits. You need completion of credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. After that you need to submit the admission fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?