4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Phil at Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai?

Sir, I have completed M.Sc IT with 73% and now want to do M.Phil from Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai. How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is government engineering college Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai?
  2. Admission procedure to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  3. Is RSR Rungta college of engineering and technology approved by AICTE?
  4. Need information about the Mining Engineering Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
  5. Can I do special B.Ed from swami vivekananda university(MP)?
  6. How should I do diploma in metallurgy in distance?
  7. How many BE(Mechatronics Engineering) seats are available in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  8. Do government colleges provide good education? I want to take computer science and engineering course
  9. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University? -- [New]
  10. List of best 10 CBSE English medium school in Bhilai for LKG students?
  11. Is Swami Vivekananda University approved by AICTE?
  12. Can I do B.Ed course in Swami Vivekananda University after doing BSc Fishery Science
  13. Is course of BSc(Fire and Safety) in Swami Vivekananda University approved by state technical board?
  14. Fee expenses of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  15. Approval status of Swami Vivekananda University, Sagar by AICTE and UGC for Ph.D?
  16. How to take admission in B.Ed in Swami Vivekanand University Sagar(MP) -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I appear in UPSC exam after completion of graduation from Swami Vivekananda University
  18. Can I appear for UPSC exam after completion of graduation from Swami Vivekananda University
13th September 2017, 07:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Phil at Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai?

Candidates those who are wiling to take admission under M.Phil course from Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, must have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have secured the above mentioned percentage of marks are eligible to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission in the above mentioned college in order to study M.Phil course after the completion of M.Sc in IT.
13th September 2017, 10:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Phil at Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai?

Sorry to inform you that Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University does not offer M.Phil course in Information Technology, instead of M.Phil course the University offers PhD in Information Technology course to those candidates who have completed Masters degree in Information Technology with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.
Admission procedure for PhD course in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University:
Eligible candidates need to visit the official website of the university and download the application form; http://csvtu.ac.in/ew/news/admission...rogramme-2017/.
Candidates then need to fill the application form with all the required information and attach the required documents with to the application form. After paying the application fee, send the application form at the prescribed address.
The admission will be done on the basis of entrance test followed by the interview.
Note: Those candidates having valid GATE/UGC-CSIR (JRF)/UGC-NET score are exempted from entrance test conducted by the University.
14th September 2017, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in M.Phil course at Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai you are required to follow certain instructions.

>> You are required to appear in an Entrance Examination conducted by Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University in order to get admission.

>> You must have secured minimum 65% marks in the concerned degree in order to be eligible.

>> Selection process basically consists of Written Test which is followed by Personal Interview.

>> You are required to get the application from official website and fill up the form with proper details and make the prescribed fee.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?