28th July 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University for studying BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BE(Mechatronics Engineering) seats are available in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  2. Is government engineering college Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  4. Fee expenses of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  5. Does Swami Vivekanand University offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it affiliated to AICTE?
  6. Need information about the Mining Engineering Colleges in Chhattisgarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  8. Do government colleges provide good education? I want to take computer science and engineering course
  9. Which college will I get after scoring 32.33 marks in GATE?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  11. Whether Swami Vivekanand College, Sagar is affiliated to Swami Vivekanand University?
  12. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by PCI?
  13. In which college can I expect M.Tech seat CSE department after scoring 49.5 in GATE and 1807 AIR?
  14. Is Swami Vivekanand university approved by UGC?
  15. How to get admission in M.Phil at Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai?
  16. Procedure of admission in LLB course at Swami Vivekanand University, Madhya Pradesh? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  17. Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?
  18. Can I do special B.Ed from Swami Vivekananda University (MP)? Is this university recognized?
3rd August 2018, 01:33 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechatronics engineering is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years. This course is offered by plenty of colleges in India where Swami Vivekananda Technical University is one of them.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM or its related subjects from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the entrance exams named AIEEE/ JEE/ C.G. PET. You need to apply for any exam and qualify the exam merit for getting admissions into the university.
So, based on your interest apply, attend and qualify the exam in merit.

For more details visit the official website of Swami Vivekananda Technical University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?