1st August 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Ph.D after M.Com with 69% marks? Qualifying NET is necessary before admission?

Sir, I have done my M.Com with 69% from MJPR University. Please inform me about the procedure for admission in Ph.D in commerce. Is it necessary to qualify NET before admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any other way to take admission in PhD?
  2. How to get admission in PhD in Life Sciences after qualifying CSIR-NET? Cutoff marks required?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD after qualifying UGC-NET?
  4. How to do Ph.D without qualifying the NET exam?
  5. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
  6. How can I get admission in Ph.D program without appearing in ICMR and NET?
  7. How to get admission in Ph.D after M.Com with 69% marks? Qualifying NET is necessary before admission?
  8. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much marks are required to pass UGC NET and become eligible for Ph.D admission?
  10. Can I go for doing Ph.D after M.Com? Is it good to do or not?
  11. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?
  12. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  13. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  14. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  16. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  18. Can I get admission in CCS University for pursuing PhD in Commerce directly after qualifying in CET exam? -- [New]
2nd August 2016, 03:01 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Ph.D after M.Com with 69% marks? Qualifying NET is necessary before admission?

Yes, it is mandatory to qualify NET for taking admission in Ph.D. You need to clear the UGC NET with good marks. Once qualify the exam then can apply in various Colleges/Institute/University to take admission. Your selection will be based on your marks, if you score low marks then may not get good college. So score well & prepare yourself for entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?