30th October 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Ph.D after qualifying the entrance exam?

Procedure to get admission in Ph.D in university roll number from 02061410 to 20261610 tell that the roll number in which state allotted? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in CCS University for pursuing PhD in Commerce directly after qualifying in CET exam?
  2. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  3. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  4. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  6. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in Ranchi University for pursuing PhD course after qualifying SET exam?
  8. Is there any other way to take admission in PhD?
  9. How to do Ph.D without qualifying the NET exam?
  10. Any opportunity for MSc physics in HP in teaching field?
  11. Steps to follow for getting Ph.D in mathematics?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D after English literature with 54%?
  13. What should be done to do PhD in computer engineering after completion of 10th grade?
  14. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  15. When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?
  16. Phd in immunology, any scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study PhD after qualifying UGC-NET?
  18. Is there any qualifying examination for PhD programs at BITS, Pilani? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad for it?
11th November 2016, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Ph.D after qualifying the entrance exam?

After qualifying the entrance exam, you need to appear for interview stage, which will be conducted by the concerned university. Admission will be on merit according to your performance in entrance exam and interview.

Just make sure you are very well prepared for interview stage. Most of the reputed universities and institutes have very tough interview round and only good candidates get through.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?