5th December 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Steps to follow for getting Ph.D in mathematics?

I have done BE. What steps I have to follow for getting a degree of Ph.D in mathematics? Please advise me for my future. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  2. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR?
  3. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  4. What are the steps which I need to follow to get the admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
  5. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  6. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
  8. Detail information on doing integrated Ph.D course in Pune?
  9. What are the qualifications required for doing Ph.D?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D without attending classes?
  12. Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?
  13. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?
  15. What are the steps I need to follow to become an IPS officer?
  16. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?
  17. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  18. What are the steps which we need to follow to do internship in L&T, Hyderabad?
15th December 2015, 06:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Steps to follow for getting Ph.D in mathematics?

I am sorry to tell you this but you are not eligible for the post for PhD in Mathematics.
You must be having a Master Degree in Mathematics to be eligible for the course of PhD in Mathematics.
So you can complete your ME and then you can pursue the course of PhD in your stream in which you completed your BE.
It is best for you to now decide what you want to do as you will not be able to shift to the field of Mathematics now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?