27th April 2017, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am a BBA pass out student in raj university and I am recent study mba in distance can I qualify after MBA and during this can study phd please provide guidance? Hope that I will get some help soon. Thank you for the help.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  3. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  6. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Finance if completed Regular BBA and Distance NAV(Finance)?
  9. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of Executive MBA from ICFAI University?
  11. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MBA graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after doing MBA(HR) through Distance Mode? Procedure to apply for M.Tech if eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government management trainee exam after completion of MBA in distance mode?
  17. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
28th April 2017, 12:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA from distance education. After completing your MBA degree you have to appear for PhD entrance examinations like GATE/UGC NET/JRF etc. Some institutes conduct their own entrance examinations to select the eligible candidates for PhD admissions.

After qualifying the examination you have to face an interview which will decide your selection. Candidates who have already qualified the above mentioned PhD entrance examinations can directly face the interview and take admission for PhD courses.
28th April 2017, 10:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for Ph.D course after the completion of MBA course, there is no problem in it. Since you will complete your MBA course through distance mode, you are eligible for Ph.D course after it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the respective field.
28th April 2017, 10:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely if you have completed your MBA from recognised University through distance education then you are eligible to pursue PhD in your interested subject as per the eligibility criteria.
You must have a qualified your masters with minimum 55% marks.

You have to qualify the UGC NET entrance exam in order to pursue PhD from a recognised University.
7th May 2017, 12:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I am a BBA pass out student in raj university and I am recent study mba in distance can I qualify after MBA and during this can study phd please provide guidance? Hope that I will get some help soon. Thank you for the help.
After completion ofr MBA course, you can do Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?