27th April 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What should be done to do PhD in computer engineering after completion of 10th grade?

I am actually in 10 grade and I want to know that what should I do in order to get a PhD in computer engineering. Please answer wisely because I need to make my father proud? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the required information soon. Thank you!

28th April 2017, 07:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done to do PhD in computer engineering after completion of 10th grade?

Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Computer Engineering after completion of 10th Class:

There is a certain procedure to pursue Ph.D (Doctoral Program) in Computer Engineering after successful completion of 10th Class. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Engineering course is,

>> Master's Degree in Computer Science or Master's Degree in Information Technology with minimum 60% marks and having good GATE/ UGC NET Examination Score.

>> So for this, I suggest you to pursue Higher Secondary course after 10th class and then do B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science and then go for Master's degree in Computer Science Engineering in order to be eligible. If you have all those qualification's mentioned above, then I am very sure that you are eligible to pursue.
28th April 2017, 12:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done to do PhD in computer engineering after completion of 10th grade?

In order to pursue PhD in computer engineering at first you have to complete your 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects from a recognized board. The you have to appear for different engineering entrance examinations like: IIT JEE, BITSAT etc and get admission in bachelor's degree (BE/B.Tech) computer engineering.

After completing your BE/B.Tech you have to go for master's degree (ME/M.Tech) in computer engineering. After qualifying your master's degree you have to appear for PhD entrance examination. If you qualify the examination, then you can get admission to pursue PhD in computer engineering.
28th April 2017, 10:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

First of all I must tell you that you are not eligible to pursue PhD directly after 10th because you have to pursue your masters course to pursue PHD.
As you are interested to do PhD in computer so you have to complete your intermediate with computer as a additional subject and after that you have to complete your bachelor degree in computer engineering and after qualifying your entrance test for Masters in computer engineering you will have to apply for the entrance test to pursue PHD.
After your masters Course in Computer Engineering you will have to qualify the UGC NET examination.
28th April 2017, 10:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you are in class 10th only, you have to travel a lot for Ph.D course.
Pass your class 12th, then Graduation and after that complete your Masters degree course, then you will be eligible for Ph.D course.

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?