14th February 2015, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join ICSI program for a Stenographer of Judicial Department?

I have passed my B.Com examination,
I am serving as a stenographer in judicial department
and I intend to make my further career as company secretary.
Therefore, I wanted to know what will be the process for doing ICSI ?

13th June 2015, 06:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join ICSI program for a Stenographer of Judicial Department?

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) offers the Company Secretary(CS) programme .

CS course is completed in the three stages .They are :

* Foundation programme,

* Executive programme, and

* Professional Programme.

-The qualification required for Foundation Programme is 10+2 in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) or equivalent.

-The candidate who have completed CS Foundation Programme or passed Graduation in any streams except Fine Arts can apply for the Executive Programme.

-The candidate who have completed the Executive Programme of CS Course can apply for the Professional Programme.

The CS Exam is conducted twice a year in the month of June and December and the admission to CS course is open throughout the year.

As,you have passed B.Com. degree you can directly take admission in the CS Executive Programme .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?