29th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Snigdha kabi

Am I applicable for CS programme after passing MSc IT? What is the future of this programme

I am a MSc. IT (Information Technology) student.Am I applicable for this programme? what is the future of this programme?

23rd April 2013, 09:56 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I applicable for CS programme after passing MSc IT? What is the future of this programme

Dear Friend,
As per the Rules and regulations they give the concessions for the Graduates and let them to apply directly to the Executive Programmes beside going through the Foundations Courses.You must note that Foundations course is valid for every student who have completed 10+2 with any recognised board.After they clear the Foundations course they are going to the Executive Programmes.

So,You are applicable for the CS Programmes.

And regarding the scope so each and every field is having scope or it will not be made if they are Scopeless.While about the CS so as the name suggest Company Secretary you can understand what the scope will be.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?