11th August 2018, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Applied Physics course in Delhi Technological University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply in Delhi Technological University Electrician recruitment?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  4. Requirements to study Integrated M.Sc(Physics) in Delhi for 12th ISC student?
  5. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  6. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Physics) in Duke Kunshan University for BSc student? Requirements to get admission?
  7. Can i study M.Sc. (Physics) course after B.E.Mechanical completion?
  8. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  10. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  15. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university?
  16. How to get admission in M.Sc physics at a government university in New Delhi?
  17. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  18. Requirements to secure Master of Engineering Management admission in Lawrence Technological University?
12th August 2018, 08:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University?

Requirements to pursue PhD in Applied Physics in Delhi Technological University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in Applied Physics in Delhi Technological University is given below,

>> You should have completed Master's Degree in Engineering or Sciences or Technology or Humanities or Management or Social Science in the concerned stream or it's equivalent with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA as determined by DTU will be eligible to apply.

>> Hence, if you meet the above mentioned criteria then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this PhD in Applied Physics course.

>> Generally, selection is based on Screening test and Personal Interview that is done by PhD Coordinator nominated by Vice Chancellor in consultation with respective departments.
12th August 2018, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Applied Physics course in Delhi Technological University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Applicants possessing a Master’s Degree in Physics / Applied Physics with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA shall be eligible to apply for admission to study PhD Applied Physics in Delhi Technological University (DTU). Eligible applicants have to appear for the screening test and interview conducted by the Department of Applied Physics, Delhi Technological University. Screening test shall be waived only for UGC/CSIR/DST/JRF Fellowship holders and regular faculty of DTU. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of screening test are required to come along with a small power point presentation on the topic of their interest during the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?