11th August 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Applied Physics) admission in Delhi Technological University?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Delhi Technological University to study PhD in Applied Physics course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

19th September 2018, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Applied Physics) admission in Delhi Technological University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Delhi Technological University to study PhD in Applied Physics course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Documents to be submitted for verification at the time of admission to study PhD Applied Physics in Delhi Technological University are given below:

>> Printed copy of online application

>> All semesters Mark Sheet / Grade Card / Provisional / Degree Certificates from first degree towards proof of qualification

>> Copy of GATE score or Original UGC – JRF / NET / CSIR / DAE-JEST or other fellowship award

>> Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates) issued by the respective State Government

>> Two passport sized recent photographs

>> Date of Birth proof
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?