16th June 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Computer Science) seats are available in Indo American Research Center?

Dear friends, I am planning to do PhD in Computer Science from Indo American Research Center. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Indo American Research Center?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Indo American Research Center?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Indo American Research Center?
  4. Which are the best hotel management colleges in Visakhapatnam? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  5. Where and what type of jobs are there for Diploma in Biotechnology holder?
  6. Laboratories offering Internship to Chemical students in India?
  7. How my meritorious son can get research opportunity in best American university?
  8. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any course of radiation in cancer or radiotherapy in cancer
  10. Companies offering Jobs after completing MSc Biotechnology? What are the interview dates?
  11. Is there any private job available for B.Tech Agriculture Engineer in India?
  12. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  13. How many seats are available for Postgraduate in Business Administration programme in Indo German Training Centre?
  14. Job prospects of M.Sc(Bioengineering) in India and Abroad?
  15. What are the jobs and its packages after completing MSc in biotechnology?
  16. What are the subjects included in entrance exam of AMU for 11th standard?
  17. Details of good colleges in Vishakhapatnum for MBA? Fee, preparation and book details?
  18. How many PhD(Earth Science) seats are available in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad? -- [New]
15th September 2019, 11:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Computer Science) seats are available in Indo American Research Center?

Indo American Research Center

The total number of Ph.D. (Computer Science) seats that are available in the Indo American Research Center is 12.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Road No. 10, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500034, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?