8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Postgraduate in Business Administration programme in Indo German Training Centre?

I would like to know the seats which are available in Indo German Training Centre for Postgraduate programme in Business Administration. Can I know how many seats are available?

19th October 2016, 02:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Postgraduate in Business Administration programme in Indo German Training Centre?

The postgraduate programme in Business Administration is a course which is 18 months long. Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/B.M.S/B.M.M/B.Sc/B.A with an aggregate of 50% marks and have work experience of 3 years are eligible to apply for this programme.

As this is a 18 months course, so the seats for the academic year 2016-2018 are already booked in Indo German Training Centre. Hence, you have to wait for some more time for the next notification to be released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?