18th June 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Biostatistics) seats are available in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seats availability in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences for PhD program in Biostatistics? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this college? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Stipend policy of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences for internship? How much amount NIMHAN provides?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  4. Documents required to apply for PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences? -- [New]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths
  7. What is the scope after completing M.Sc neuroscience?
  8. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  10. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  11. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  12. List of companies in Karnataka to do training in B.Tech in Bioinformatics Science
  13. M.Sc in Counselling Psychology eligible to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which university provide it?
  14. Can I get admission in any NIT for MCA? I have achieved 2491 rank in NIMCET
  15. How to do PhD after completing MBBS? Should I complete my M.D to enter Ph.D? Institutions providing Ph.D for MBBS course?
  16. What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS? I am a student of M.A final psychology
  17. Which NIT can I expect after scoring 307 marks in NIMCET?
  18. What are the cheapest medical universities in India?
15th September 2019, 11:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biostatistics) seats are available in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?

National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences

The total number of PhD(Biostatistics) seats that are available in the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences is 06.

For further information, you can contact at given below address.

Hosur Road
Bangalore, Karnataka 560029, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?