16th September 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?

Sir, I have passed M.Com in Business Management and now wan to do PhD from Maharishi University of Management and Technology, Bilaspur. Can I do PhD from here? Which are the topics available for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do PhD in Tourism Management for M.Com(Business Management) student?
  2. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Can a PG Construction Business Management from NICMAR do PhD in Construction Management?
  5. Which university provides PhD in Management?
  6. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  7. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  8. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  9. Does BU offer doctorate course in music for hindustani vocal?
  10. Can a M.Sc Natural Science do PhD in Natural Resource Management topic? Possible expense in doing PhD from private university?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Management) in IIIT-Bhubaneswar? -- [New]
  12. Is doing PhD from Maharishi Markandeshwar University valuable?
  13. Which topic would be good take which is related to human resource management in Ph.D?
  14. PhD research topics in Strategic Management?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  16. Is M.Phil required to pursue PhD? Which are universities offering PhD in Management via distance mode of education?
  17. Being a Professor, how can I become a Lecturer in any foreign university if completed PhD in Management?
  18. Subjects enlisted to study at PhD for M.Com (Management) postgraduate?
18th September 2017, 09:21 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed M.Com in Business Management and now wan to do PhD from Maharishi University of Management and Technology, Bilaspur. Can I do PhD from here? Which are the topics available for PhD?
As you have done M.Com in business management and want to do P.hD in business management from maharishi university of management and technology, then you are eligible to apply for doctor of philosophy in business management course.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D business management is post graduation degree in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of doctor of philosophy in business management is 3 years.

Specializations in Ph.D Business Management:-

1). Operation management.

2). HR management.

3). Financial management.

4). Marketing management.

5). General management.

Career Options after Ph.D Business Management:-

:- Team leader.

:- Business development manager.

:- Manager.

:- Associate.

:- Team assistant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?