8th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) seats are available in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of Corporate Secretaryship from Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!

17th September 2019, 01:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) seats are available in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of Corporate Secretaryship from Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!
There are 5 seats are available for PhD course in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai in Corporate Secretaryship.

Gen-2
SC-1
ST-1
OBC-1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?