3rd August 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Electro Chemistry. I want to do this PhD program from Delhi University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this institute? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc in Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry in Delhi University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Geology) in University of Delhi?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  10. Is stipend offered to study PhD(Chemistry) in Christ College?
  11. Possibility to study BSc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate with 60% in 12th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?
  13. How much amount of stipend University of Delhi provides for Ph.D after MA in Sociology?
  14. Is it necessary to study Mathematics as a Main subject in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Which is beneficial to study among Chemistry and Physics in M.Sc?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Centre for Federal Studies) in Jamia Hamdard, Delhi? -- [New]
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
17th September 2019, 01:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Electro Chemistry. I want to do this PhD program from Delhi University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this institute? Please help me to know about this.
If you have UGC NET JRF score card then you are eligible for stipend otherwise not.

Those candidates who are University gold medalist are also eligible for stipend during Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?