10th October 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Phil(Commerce) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College?

Please tell me about the admission criteria for M.Phil(Commerce) course in Dhanraj Baid Jain College. Please let me know about the fee expenses also for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can economic honors be done after 12th commerce?
  2. Which are the colleges having M.Phil computer science in Chennai?
  3. How can I get PhD degree in Commerce stream? Process for it?
  4. What can I do after BCA graduation? What are the other options expect MCA and MBA?
  5. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  6. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  7. Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Com(Accounting & Finance) in DAV College, Jalandhar?
  8. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  9. Admission criteria, course structure and fee expenses of B.Sc(Sericulture) in Acharya Narendra Dev College?
  10. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses?
  11. Admission criteria and fee expenses to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in NorthPole Institute of Distance Education?
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College?
  13. Percentage Criteria required and Admission Fee for BUMS Course in Navi Mumbai?
  14. Admission criteria and fee expenses of Master's in Architecture course in Xian Jiaotong Liverpool University? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  16. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  17. Universities offering part time M.Phil computer science in Chennai? I have completed MSc computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission criteria to study Diploma(Theology) in Mission India Theological Seminar, Nagpur? Course duration and fee expenses?
3rd November 2016, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Phil(Commerce) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me about the admission criteria for M.Phil(Commerce) course in Dhanraj Baid Jain College. Please let me know about the fee expenses also for this course.

Candidates who have secured a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in M.Com from recognized university or equivalent grade in Commerce are eligible for the M.Phil in Commerce in Dhanraj Baid Jain College. The eligible candidates will be selected through a written test which consists of objective type questions on analytical skills & subject knowledge and Personal Interview. The fee detail about the course is not available in the college website. One has to contact the college for exact fees details. The DB Jain College website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?