23rd July 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Food Technology) seats are available in University College of Technology?

Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in University College of Technology for Food Technology stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this institute? Kindly tell me immediately.

31st July 2019, 11:24 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Food Technology) seats are available in University College of Technology?

University College of Technology

The total number of Ph.D. (Food Technology) seats that are available in the University College of Technology is 10.

For further information, you can contact at the address of University College of Technology.

Contact Address

Address: Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2709 8472
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?