23rd November 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Delhi University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Industrial Management in Delhi University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this institute. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

29th November 2018, 12:36 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Industrial Management in Delhi University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this institute. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!
To get an admission in the PhD in Industrial Management in Delhi University, you need to have a master's or M.Phil degree in an allied subject from any recognized university with a minimum if 55% marks in aggregate.

Also you need to appear for a common admission test conducted by the university for PhD admission.

Based on the score, if you are shortlisted, you will be called for a personal interview.

However if you have your own fellowship from UGC, DBT, DST , CSIR or any other Government organization, tou will be exempted from the written test and only be called for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?