12th February 2011, 10:25 AM
ankurgoyal08

How many seats are there in Delhi University? From where can I get the application form? Criteria for entrance of Delhi University?

howmany seats are there in delhi university and from where i can get application form.

what is the criteria of entrane of delhi university.

8th May 2011, 09:28 PM
sidbond

Default Re: How many seats are there in Delhi University? From where can I get the application form? Criteria for entrance of Delhi University?

Hello,
The number of seats available depends on the course which you opt.
You should specify the course you're interested in.

You can get the application form from the Delhi University Campus in person, or you can also get one through agents who will take a premium, generally, 50-100 extra. You can find them in the area of your city where books or educative materials are sold, generally found near college areas.

Or you can get the application form posted to you from Delhi.

The basis of admission in Delhi University is the marks obtained in your Higher secondary examinations, i.e, 12th.
Good colleges require higher percentage, with the top colleges having a cutoff of about 95%.
However, there is a college for everybody, and caters to every need.

The reservation quota is as per the government of India norms as Delhi University is a Central University.
18th May 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in Delhi University? From where can I get the application form? Criteria for entrance of Delhi University?

is there seat reservation in delhi university for people outside delhi?
3rd June 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there in du for mca?
15th June 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

how many sits r available for mca in du
2nd July 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

if there is any posiblity to get adminision in delhi university after getting 91.5% in best of four in 12th cbse for Bcom Hon. ?
10th July 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

after b-pharm which course we have to take
21st September 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

how many percentages of class12th give the admission in bsc for biology
19th April 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

how many seat in du for b.com?please tell me immedietely as u as possible
25th May 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are available for journism in du
4th August 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are aloted for M.A political science in du
18th August 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.com from delhi university with 55% marks in b.com from du
18th August 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.com from DU after doing b.com from DU with 55% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?