28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Mathematical Sciences) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Mathematical Sciences from Jawaharlal Nehru University. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MPhil(Political Geography) course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  2. Documents required to get PhD(Mathematical Sciences) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  3. Syllabus of PhD(Life Sciences) course offered in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  5. How many PhD(Population Studies) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru University? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  7. Requirements to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  8. Does JNU offer MSc in Mathematics?
  9. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET
  10. What is the eligibility criteria and minimum marks requirement to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad?
  11. Way to get admission in PhD History from Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  12. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses?
  13. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  14. Top Government Colleges for M.Tech. Biotechnology who take GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields?
  16. Which college is best for me after scoring 89 rank in I.C.A.R Agriculture Business Management?
  17. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
  18. Does JNU offer MSc mathematics programme?
1st July 2018, 08:37 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Mathematical Sciences) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Number of seats or Intake of candidates for pursuing PhD in Mathematical Sciences in Jawaharlal Nehru University:

The detailed information about this PhD in Mathematical Sciences courses in JNU is given below,

Name of the University - Jawaharlal Nehru University

Name of the the Course - PhD in Mathematical Sciences

No.of seats - 4

As far as my knowledge, the number of seats or intake mentioned in the notification for doing this PhD in Mathematics course is 4. You may check below notification for more details.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?