28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University for studying PhD in Mathematical Sciences course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
30th June 2018, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

If you have cleared exams like CSIR NET in Mathematical Sciences, then no need to appear for any other entrance exam. Also, those who have M.Phil qualification or 5 years experience, are exempted from entrance exam.

Admission will be on the basis of academic qualification and performance in the interview conducted by the concerned university.
1st July 2018, 08:35 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Yes, there is an entrance examination that is conducted by this Jawaharlal Nerhu University for getting admission into PhD in Mathematical Sciences course. The detailed information is given below,

Name of the University - Jawaharlal Nehru University

Name of the the Course - PhD in Mathematical Sciences

Name of the Exam - Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination

Admission through this Entrance Test will be held for PhD or M.Phil candidates, M.Phil/ PhD through JRF, PhD through JRF, PGDE, MPH, M.Tech..etc., courses

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?