10th April 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CSIR NET exam after B.Sc (Honors) Biochemistry? Syllabus and cut off marks of it?

I am pursuing B.Sc Honors in Biochemistry and after it want to appear in CSIR NET exam. Please tell me how to prepare for it? Syllabus and cut off marks of it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for CSIR NET or GATE exam? List best academies in Mumbai for this?
  2. What shall I do to become a Chemistry Professor?
  3. Is it possible for me to prepare for CSIR NET Exam being a candidate pursuing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceuitcs?
  4. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for M.Sc(Biochemistry) candidate?
  5. Syllabus of CSIR Biochemistry? How to prepare for and which books to refer?
  6. Cut off marks of CSIR NET exam of Mechanical stream of June term for all categories?
  7. Can I appear in CSIR-NET for Chemical Sciences being a Biochemistry postgraduate?
  8. Preparation of CSIR NET exam through any tutorial in Kolkata? Any other exam apart from CSIR NET for which I am eligible? Syllabus of entrance exam for Ph.D of National Institute of Immunology, Delhi?
  9. Am I eligible for JRF/CSIR and UGC NET after completing BSc Physics? What is the syllabus?
  10. Cut off marks of CSIR Maths? Required number of questions to qualify?
  11. Cut off marks for CSIR UGC NET Exam in Life Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I appear in CSIR-NET if pursuing M.Sc(Environmental Science)? Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET?
  13. Am I eligible for CSIR NET after doing MSc in Biochemistry through UPRTOU Allahabad?
  14. Difference between UGC-NET, CSIR-NET and DBT-JRF for M.Sc(Biochemistry) 2nd semester student?
  15. Last date to submit application form of CSIR NET/JRF? Previous year cut off marks for it?
  16. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for M.Sc(Biochemistry) student?
  17. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  18. Detailed information and syllabus of CSIR-NET(Environmental Sciences)?
15th April 2017, 10:03 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for CSIR NET exam after B.Sc (Honors) Biochemistry? Syllabus and cut off marks of it?

Syllabus:
Part A: General aptitude, series formation, puzzles, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison etc.

Part B: Mathematics and Engineering Aptitude

Part C: Scientific concepts

Cut off:
Varies every year. Generally 45 for GEN and OBC and 35 for SC and ST.

How to prepare:

Go through the whole syllabus.
Practice previous papers.
Be regular in preparation.
15th April 2017, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CSIR NET exam after B.Sc (Honors) Biochemistry? Syllabus and cut off marks of it?

For CSIR NET, you need to have a masters degree in concerned discipline with at least 55% marks. B.Sc degree will not make you eligible for this exam.

Only those who have B.Tech degree or a post graduate degree are eligible for CSIR NET. Those who belong to reserved category, will get 5% relaxation in marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?