12th February 2012, 09:32 PM
syedann

What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?

I want to take admission in phd maths in patime by ignou university.How should I know about it. Is it by entre\ance or without it
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  3. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  4. What's the value of MCA correspondence course from IGNOU? Will i be later eligible for further studies such as M.Phil and PhD?
  5. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  6. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. How to do B.Com Part II through IGNOU correspondence?
  9. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  10. Marks required in to get admission in B.Com(H) at IGNOU? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  12. Does IGNOU provide correspondence course in MSc Biotechnology from Lucknow?
  13. Admission procedure for Law correspondence course through IGNOU after 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of entrance test for admissions to B.Ed correspondence courses? Procedure to apply for the course? Date of entrance exams and admissions to Mumbai University(regular course)?
  15. How to do D.Ed as correspondence course from IGNOU?
  16. Procedure to do PhD in IGNOU for correspondence MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  18. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
15th February 2012, 01:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedann View Post
I want to take admission in phd maths in patime by ignou university.How should I know about it. Is it by entre\ance or without it
send details on my email id..
If you want to pursue Ph.D in Mathematics from Indira Gandhi National Open University, you must hold M.Phil and M.Sc in mathematics and must have scored a minimum of 55% in the same. The required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.

As far as entrance examination is concerned, yes, you will have to qualify an entrance examination conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University.

For further information, refer to the official website of University.
26th March 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?

hii can you please explain me the procedure for doing PHD(mathematics algebra or topology) frrom IIT's. Is GATE necessary or there is some entrance...and what would be its dates?..thanks
26th March 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hii can you please explain me the procedure for doing PHD(mathematics algebra or topology) frrom IIT's. Is GATE necessary or there is some entrance...and what would be its dates?..thanks
26th March 2012, 12:05 PM
sneha sachdeva

28th March 2012, 12:04 PM
Jasmin Rose J.

Smile Re: What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?

I want to take admission in phd maths(Numerical Analysis) in partime by ignou university.How should I know about it. Is it by entrance test or without it
send details on mail [email protected]
15th May 2012, 02:42 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

If you want to pursue Ph.D in Mathematics from Indira Gandhi National Open University, you must hold M.Phil and M.Sc in mathematics and must have scored a minimum of 55% in the same. The required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.As far as entrance examination is concerned, yes, you will have to qualify an entrance examination conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University.
good luck
10th July 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

can i do phd (correspondence). I am working since 8 years in teaching profession
2nd August 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure and eligibility for getting M.Phil admission in ignou?
2nd September 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

please tell me that how can i take admission in M.phil i m working as a govt teacher for last three years
8th January 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to gae addmission in phd(english).is there ant
y entrance exams will held? From where we got syallabus without coaching?
6th May 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I got 50% in M.sc can i do p.hd
9th January 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Whether m.phil is must for phd from ignou. I have m. Sc in maths and csir ugc net in maths . Can I do phd in maths without mphil
13th November 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MPhil in maths .please let me know how should I proceed.if entrance test is there.what will be the [email protected]
13th September 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I had 26 years of service in govt college. I completed my mphi. Shall I write entrance exams for phd Admissiij
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?