30th November 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

HP Government does not accept PhD done from Singhania University?

Hello Everyone,
I want to now that PhD of Singhania University is not accepted by HP Government for Government jobs? Kindly inform me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Singhania university PhD is good or fake?
  2. Singhania university requires 50% for PhD instead of 55% in other universities, is it good and approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study PhD in Singhania University with 53% in MCA?
  4. Is PhD offered in Singhania University, Rajasthan has UGC approval?
  5. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes?
  6. Is it safe to do Ph.D course in Singhania University? Is it recognized by UGC?
  7. Will I be eligible to get professor jobs in government universities after completion of Ph.D in Singhania University, Rajasthan?
  8. Should I join Singhania University to study BMLT course? Is this university UGC recognized? Can I get government job in J&K?
  9. Ph.D from Singhania university after scoring 53% marks in MCA?
  10. How to join Ph.D course in Singhania university? Is Rajiv Gandhi fellowship program available to me?
  11. Is it good to do Ph.D from Singhania University?
  12. Whether Singhania University, Rajasthan is UGC approved for Ph.D programme?
  13. Is Singhania university approved from NCTE? Job in government school of Delhi after B.Ed from Singhania University? -- [New]
  14. Is Singhania University registered under AICTE and NICTE? Should I do M.A in education from Mumbai University or M.Ed from Singhania University?
  15. Can I get a government job after passing Singhania University in Rajasthan
  16. Is Singhania University recognized by UGC act 1956? Will I be able to get a government job?
  17. Is Singhania University B.Ed course approved for government job?
  18. After passing diploma in automobile engineering from Singhania University will I be eligible for government job?
24th February 2023, 05:01 PM
4700BC

Default Re: HP Government does not accept PhD done from Singhania University?

There have been some reports and controversies regarding the validity of degrees awarded by Singhania University, including PhD degrees. It is important to note that the acceptance of degrees by state governments for government jobs can vary based on a variety of factors, including the accreditation status of the university and the policies of the government. It is advisable to check with the relevant authorities and conduct thorough research before enrolling in a particular university or program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?