8th December 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How to join Ph.D course in Singhania university? Is Rajiv Gandhi fellowship program available to me?

When I will join in Singhania university phd course. Please tell me is Rajiv Ghandhi fellow ship available to me?

Related Questions:
  1. Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship without PhD
  2. How to take benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship scheme? How can I get this scholarship?
  3. How to access the UGC JRF Fellowship? I have cleared the NET JRF in June
  4. Is PhD offered in Singhania University, Rajasthan has UGC approval?
  5. Singhania university PhD is good or fake?
  6. Singhania university requires 50% for PhD instead of 55% in other universities, is it good and approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  8. Ph.D from Singhania university after scoring 53% marks in MCA?
  9. How to join Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in Botany? How to get Fellowship for Ph.D?
  10. What are the options available for me if I get a rank between 50,000 to 75,000 in AIEEE?
  11. Will I be eligible to get professor jobs in government universities after completion of Ph.D in Singhania University, Rajasthan?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  13. How can I study PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  14. How to get admission in IIT? What is the date of sale of forms?
  15. Fee structure for MBA program in Rajiv Gandhi institute of Petroleum Management?
  16. Am I eligible for Ph.D after scoring 54% in Rajiv Gandhi University?
  17. How to do Post graduation in general surgery in Germany after completing MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore?
  18. Is there any private or government organization that provides money for the completion of PhD?
24th February 2023, 04:48 PM
4700BC

Default Re: How to join Ph.D course in Singhania university? Is Rajiv Gandhi fellowship program available to me?

To join the PhD course at Singhania University, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by the university. Generally, you need to have a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (or an equivalent CGPA) from a recognized university.

Regarding the Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship program, it is a scheme provided by the University Grants Commission (UGC) to SC/ST candidates who are pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D. The fellowship amount is provided to eligible candidates to cover their living expenses during their research. To be eligible for the fellowship, you need to fulfill certain criteria, including SC/ST category, valid income certificate, and admission to a recognized university for the M.Phil/Ph.D. program.

To confirm the availability of the fellowship program for you, you can directly contact the university authorities or check the UGC website for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?