8th March 2023, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for NET /SLET on the basis of my Mphil marks? If not, what option do i have for a job?

Hello, i have completed my Masters in Political Science but i don't have 55 % marks in it. Though i have completed my Mphil also, and i have more than 55% in mphil. Am i eligible for NET /SLET on the basis of my Mphil marks? If not, what option do i have for a job?

8th March 2023, 09:44 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET /SLET on the basis of my Mphil marks? If not, what option do i have for a job?

Yes, you may be eligible to apply for the National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) based on your MPhil marks, even if you don't have the required percentage in your Masters degree. According to the eligibility criteria for NET and SLET, candidates who have completed their Master's degree or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories) and those who have a PhD or MPhil degree with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply. Therefore, your MPhil degree with more than 55% marks may make you eligible to apply for NET or SLET.

Apart from NET/SLET, you can also consider other job options such as:

Teaching: You can apply for teaching positions in colleges and universities that do not require NET/SLET qualification. You may also consider teaching in schools or coaching centers.

Research: With an MPhil degree, you can work as a research assistant or research associate in research projects or in research institutions.

Government jobs: There are various government jobs for which you may be eligible such as administrative officer, bank officer, civil services, etc.

Private sector jobs: You may also explore job opportunities in the private sector such as content writing, market research, data analysis, public relations, etc.

It is important to note that the job opportunities may vary depending on your skills, experience, and job market conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?