7th February 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Information about PhD program after MS in USA?

Dear sir,

I'm doing my final year BE in Electronics and communication . I'm very much interested in doing MS and i have joined for coaching classes also but i d'nt know much abt admission process of colleges in US .Can u please help me out with this and i need information about Phd programs . What is the time duration for both MS and Phd programs ?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  2. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?
  4. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  5. Process to get admission for Ph.D course?
  6. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  7. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  8. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  9. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission into Ph.D program in IIT Delhi after doing B.E in Instrumentation and Control and MS in Electrical Engineering from US?
  11. How to complete Ph.D from USA being an Indian M.Tech student? Do we have to complete MS before joining in USA?
  12. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  13. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  14. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  15. Which are the good universities for Network Security?
  16. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
  17. Information related to GRE entrance exam? Things needed to do Ph.D from UK, USA or Canada?
  18. Will a student with less than 60% marks in 10th and B.Tech be eligible for campus recruitment? What is the scope after doing PhD in bioinformatic from USA?
9th February 2014, 05:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about PhD program after MS in USA?

Yes, we will definitely help you out from this problem. The admission process in US after graduation is a dream of many but most of the people do not know the real procedure of the entire admission process. The admission procedure is given below.

- First you need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the universities in US take admission.
- The entrance exams are GRE, TOEFL and IELTS.
- The you need to apply online in the US universities. Choose 5-6 universities as per your scores.
- On getting selected, choose one from them where you want to pursue your course.
- Then apply for VISA and prepare for the VISA interview at the US consulate.

MS course is of 2 years. There is no definite period of Phd course. It differs as per the candidates and universities concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?