7th March 2012, 09:10 PM
s_meenakshi19

Information related to GRE entrance exam? Things needed to do Ph.D from UK, USA or Canada?

hi... I am doing M.Sc in Network and Protocol design from GNDU Punjab. I want to do PhD in any foreign university of U.K, U.S.A or Canada. I want information related To GRE exam and other things that i need to do PhD in above countries. Thanxxx..!!!!

28th April 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information related to GRE entrance exam? Things needed to do Ph.D from UK, USA or Canada?

I m shri, i have done BEng Aircraft Engineering From Scotland and looking forward for masters so what is the minimum eligible criteria to get in to unis. for USA and entry requirement for GRE (15 yrs of educational background)
7th June 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information related to GRE entrance exam? Things needed to do Ph.D from UK, USA or Canada?

Hello, am doing engg for the last year now in E&Tc under Pune university. I m done with my Third year exams now in the month of MAY 2012.so what is GRE all about???
if i start stdg nw....i can appear for it in the coming December 2012....???is there any criteria for appearing for GRE exam??????what is the highest score for getting admission for MS in the foreign countries????after doing MS what can i go for???what is the fee stucture for MS????do we get scholarships????
7th June 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

hello ,m doing engg in the branch of E&Tc under Pune uni.now ihave finished up third year examinations in May 2012....wat is GRE al about??if i start stdg for it from nw onwards then i can appear for it in Dec 2012???? what is the fee structure for admission of MS????what is the highest score required to get admission for MS .what can igo for after dng MS???? plz suggest....
13th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hii i m Aditee, i have done M.COM from Mumbai university & looking forward for Ph.d. so there is any criteria for appearing for GRE exam?
22nd July 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hello, i finest my 2nd sem BE in Electrical and Electronoics Engineering, i want to do Ms in abroad, plz suggest me about the enterance exams.
3rd August 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

how to gradugate percentage for GRE examination
3rd August 2012, 07:37 PM
archanagalenka

GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION (GRE)
This exam is conducted by Education Testing Services (ETS) which is a private non-profit organization.
This exam serves as a basis for admitting students in business schools In United States of America & other English speaking countries.
This exam is conducted across the globe and students are encouraged to take up this examination in order to join top Business schools across the globe.
This exam is conducted in Online based on Computerized Adaptive Test (CAT).
The CAT system means the system will increase the difficulty of questions gradually from the start during a person takes this exam.
The Item Response Theory (IRT) is used for scoring the answers given by the candidates in the examination.
The cost of the application varies from country to country.
The average cost of application will be from $160 – $210.
The examination is divided into 3 sections namely
SECTION
SUBJECT
TOTAL NO.OF QUESTIONS
DURATION (MINUTES)
Verbal Reasoning
Quantitative reasoning
Analytical written assessment ( issue Task & argument task)
2 ( Essay Writing)
Depends upon the candidate

This is a general examination. This examination can also taken for specific subjects like
Bio Chemistry, Cell &Molecular Biology,
Physics,
Chemistry,
Mathematics,
Literature in English,
Psychology.
GRE 2013 Pattern / Structure:-

Test format for computer-based test:-

Section - No. of Question - Time Allotted

Analytical Writing -
One "Analyze an Issue" task and one "Analyze an Argument" task - 30 minutes
Analytical Writing - 1 Argument Task - 30 minutes
Verbal - Approximately 20 questions per section - 30 minutes
Quantitative - Approximately 20 questions per section - 35 minutes
Unidentified - Variable - Variable
Research - Variable - Variable

Test format for paper-based test:

Section - No. of Question - Time Allotted

Analytical Writing - One "Analyze an Issue" task - 30 minutes
Analytical Writing - One "Analyze an Argument" task - 30 minutes
Verbal (2 sections) - 25 questions per section - 35 minutes per section
Quantitative (2 sections) - 25 questions per section - 40 minutes per section

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
6th August 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hi... what is the eligibility to enter the best universities........?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?