1st February 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor after B.Tech in Computer Science?

Suppose I had completed b-tech in computer science.can I become a maths professor or computer professor in any college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  2. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  3. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  4. How to do M.Tech in Computer Science after finishing MSc Computer Science?
  5. Eligibility criteria for the post of Professor in Computer Science in Universities?
  6. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  7. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  8. What should I do after B.Tech in the field of computer science
  9. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering
  11. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  12. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  13. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course is having high value between B.Tech in Computer Science and M.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. How can i know different branches of computer science , which will help me to do M.tech degree..!!
  16. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  17. How to become a Assistant Professor in government college after completing M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
6th February 2014, 10:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor after B.Tech in Computer Science?

To get job in engineering college as an Associate professor,or Assistant Professor you must have followed the exact educational qualifications as per the norms.You will have to face so many various challenges to become a professor in Engineering colleges.If you have get good experience in the field of teaching,you may then go for the research also.
The main objective of the candidates who wanted to become Professor,should give good educational output to the candidates.So that you can indirectly improve the candidates or students knowledge with your skills and there by you will finally receive good results.So getting job as a professor basically gives the growth in your career.Of course Job nature you will get and the job satisfaction you will receive.

You need to be very challenged and from the results you can receive respect,fame and more.Being an assistant professor,you can easily update your knowledge day by day.You will find the better environment to do research,and reorganization.To become good professor you must know the various skills.

The skills needed are,good command over the fundamentals of the subject.You must be able to understand the tasks and topics,you should be in a position of analysing of the things.You need to be in a position of delivering the lecture in a very nice way,fearlessly.The holding the class and managing should be needed properly.As you are with the only B.Tech in computer science,you may not get good job.

So in order to that M.Tech is needed.Basically to become Assistant professor,the preference will be given to the major and premier institutes like NIT’s and IIT’s.It would be an added advantage if you get Ph.D degree to make good research for good career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?