15th December 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Institutions for research in Bio Inorganic Chemistry?

I am a M.Phil., graduate in chemistry. I want to pursue research in Bio inorganic chemistry. Please provide some details about research institutions.

25th December 2013, 04:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutions for research in Bio Inorganic Chemistry?

Your interest in pursuing higher studies is really appreciable. Having done M.Phil and then still going for research should be appreciated and respected by all. It is because of the youth like you that the research field is still advancing at a good pace and is progressing each day. Due to the common trend among the youth to go for professional short term courses for getting easy job placement in various companies has given a setback to the research field as it is facing a shortage of efficient research scholars. In this circumstances, it is really nice to see aspirants like you.

You can pursue various research works in different universities. You can pursue your Phd and research in the best institutes of India and bring out a new research aspect which will benefit the mankind and the environment to a great extent. Who knows, your research can lead the way to another Nobel prize from India.

The institutes where you can pursue your research or Phd in the field of bioinorganic chemistry or its related field are as follows :-

-Indian Institute of Technology, Medak, Hyderabad
-Delhi Technological University, Najafgarh, Delhi
-Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
-Indian Institute Of Technology Ropar, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IITP), Patna
-Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) - Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad
-Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati), Guwahati
-Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
-Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) University, Visakhapatnam
-Institute of Chemical Technology, Wadala, Mumbai
-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad
-GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
-Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Kerala
-Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Science, Indore
-National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research S.A.S. Nagar(NIPER) - Punjab, Punjab
-Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?