31st July 2014, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Last date for submission of SLET form? When next SLET will take place?

What is the last date of slet form submission? Please also do tell me that when the coming slet exam held?

5th December 2014, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for submission of SLET form? When next SLET will take place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the last date of slet form submission? Please also do tell me that when the coming slet exam held?
Every state in India separately conducts SLET entrance exam. The date of the Submission and exam differs from state to state. You can visit the official website of the concerned state in order to get more info regarding SET exam. However, the notification of SLET entrance exam will be released during the month of September/November.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Student must have passed in Master degree in any discipline with 55% from a recognized university and Final year students can also eligible.

-> Students age should be not more than 28 years for JRF and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students. There is no age limit required for Lectureship.

Here I am providing the details about SLET entrance exam. Hope this helps you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf broc.pdf(48.8 KB, 112 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?