19th June 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Mathematics) seats are available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in SRM Institute of Science and Technology for PhD program in Mathematics course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute?

24th June 2018, 04:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Mathematics) seats are available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in SRM Institute of Science and Technology for PhD program in Mathematics course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute?

There are 27 part time and 3 full time PhD Mathematics seats available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Mathematics with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD Mathematics in SRM Institute of Science and Technology. Candidates have to appear for an entrance test and interview / viva-voce for the admission to do a PhD Mathematics. Candidates who have qualified NET/SLET/GATE/teacher fellowship holder are exempted from the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?