12th July 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams and colleges which offer Ph.D in Medical biotechnology?

HI,

I am RAHUL SHAH in final sem. of Medical Biotec. and I am planning to go for Phd. Please provide me the list entrance exams and colleges that offer P.H.D in Medical Biotec. Can you please provide me the details on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Part Time Integrated PhD in Biotechnology/Medical Biotechnology course in Chennai?
  2. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  5. List of institutes offering PhD in Biotechnology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  7. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India?
  9. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD in Environmental Sciences in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  12. List of PHD entrance exams after MSC Microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exams and colleges which offer bioinformatics course?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in Life Science and Biotechnology course in India? Detailed information about this course?
  16. List of colleges to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  17. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same? -- [New]
  18. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?

13th July 2016, 09:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams and colleges which offer Ph.D in Medical biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,

I am RAHUL SHAH in final sem. of Medical Biotec. and I am planning to go for Phd. Please provide me the list entrance exams and colleges that offer P.H.D in Medical Biotec. Can you please provide me the details on this as soon as possible? Thank you!
You can do Ph.D course in Medical Biotechnology through CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.

13th July 2016, 10:26 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: List of entrance exams and colleges which offer Ph.D in Medical biotechnology?

The various institutes and universities carry out entrance examinations on a yearly basis for admission in Ph. D. Apart from the N. E. T. examination.

Top colleges for Ph.D in Medical biotechnology course in India are listed here

Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
IIT Madras
IIT Hyderabad
Central drug research institute
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Dr Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research
Calcutta school of tropical medicine

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?