1st March 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany

Greetings.. My name is Dr. Anand Koppal . I have completed Master of Science in Pharmacology from Manipal University... Kindly let me know what are the criterias and which branch i have to take in pharmacology for PhD in Germany... And please let me know good institutions in Germany...My UG degree is Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine... Whether I have to write any exams before applying PhD in Germany?

Kindly give me information

Thanking you

With regards
Dr.Anand Koppal

Related Questions:
  1. Details of good universities for in Germany for doing Ph.D after MSc Pharmacology?
  2. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  3. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  4. Which university to prefer for PhD Pharmacology?
  5. What is the fee of Ph.D in pharmacology?
  6. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology in Germany? What's the admission procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  7. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  8. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  9. How to get admission in AP or anywhere in India for Ph.D medical pharmacology course?
  10. How many colleges accept GATE Score? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  12. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany? -- [New]
  13. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  14. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  15. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Pharmacology in AIIMS after completing M.Pharm in Pharmacology?
  17. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
12th May 2014, 09:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany

As you asking here that you want to do PhD after you completed your M.sc or master degree in science as you mentioned in your question. And I am going to tell you about something about your further study In Germany or you can say you want to do your master degree in abroad. So first of all you need a basic thing that is Visa and second thing is you have to be good and best in English.

And you have to clear GRE test which is for your English test for knowing that the knowledge and strong in English. And this helps you to get admission in abroad for your choice course and makes you eligible for your course. For doing M.sc and that is your master degree which you can get admit into that only after you get qualifying in your UG course or Under Graduate course.

And one thing that you have to get a first class and higher second class in your category subject that you can qualify for that. And you can do research in abroad and you could do that when you doing your N.sc or master degree course in abroad. So good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?