30th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges with opening and closing rank of ICAR? Fees required for it?

I have completed B.Tech Agriculture Science and was appeared in ICAR exam. I want to know list of government colleges with opening and closing rank with fees.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff for aeronautical engineering?
  2. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  3. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  4. List of Architecture colleges of Maharashtra with opening and closing rank
  5. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  6. List of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? Opening and closing rank of previous year?
  7. List of Polytechnic colleges in Bihar with opening and closing rank
  8. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?
  9. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  10. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in top IITs? List of IITs with their opening and closing ranks?
  11. MBBS colleges accepting ASSO-CET 2016 score? Minimum marks required in ASSO-CET 2016 for OBC candidate?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  13. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  14. Opening and closing AIEEE rank?
  15. When the result of BCECE will be out? List of top ten colleges with opening and closing rank?
  16. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  17. List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college?
  18. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?