24th March 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

List of government organisations for research in Pharmacy? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I am a Pharmacist and working in a good company but I want to do research. Please provide me list of government organisation for research? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Joining Central/State Government Research Organisations after M.Sc?
  2. Are there any jobs available in the IT sector for LLB students? How can I get the jobs?
  3. What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of D.Pharmacy and B.Pharmacy course?
  4. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  5. Which is the best college in Gujarat for B.Pharm course? I have scored 78% marks in HSc+Gujarat?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of Post Graduation in Biotechnology?
  7. List of government jobs for B.Pharm students?
  8. Can I do B.Pharma if passed 12th with FT in Physics?
  9. What are the available career options after completion of my PG in Agriculture?
  10. What is the procedure followed for taking up the D.Pharmacy course? What is the minimum eligibility criteria?
  11. What are the career opportunities in Economics Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the scope after completing BSc or MSc Chemistry
  13. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  14. List of government exams which consider 12th standard pass in their eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of colleges and eligibility criteria for MS in Chemical Engineering in Germany?
  16. How to join in spacial Research organisations like,ISRO, Vikram sarabhai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the salary after B.Pharmacy?
  18. How to take admission in Maharashtra after completing B.Pharm in Gujarat?
28th March 2017, 11:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government organisations for research in Pharmacy? Eligibility criteria for it?

List of universities offering research program in pharmacy:

National Institute of Pharmaceutical education and research, Hyderabad

Sikkim Manipal University

Indian Institute of clinical research at Jaipur

Indian Institute of Clinical Research, Bangalore

Indian Research Institute of clinical research, Mumbai

Indian Research Institute at Mumbai

To get admission in these top institutes have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the university in every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?