15th June 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for taking up the D.Pharmacy course? What is the minimum eligibility criteria?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed HSC exam with 48%. And 66 marks in CET with (PCB)subject can I get admissions for d pharmacy. What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed for this? Can you please provide me the information soon on the same? Thanks!

15th June 2016, 10:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for taking up the D.Pharmacy course? What is the minimum eligibility criteria?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to get admission in B Pharmacy is 12th from science stream with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories from recognised board. You have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the University where you want to take admission. The minimum age required to appear in this exam is 17 years.
26th December 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for taking up the D.Pharmacy course? What is the minimum eligibility criteria?

Sir I have completed my B.A.and also I have done D.pharma.. I want to do MBA in pharma management.it can possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?