29th June 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of D.Pharmacy and B.Pharmacy course?

Hi Sir/Mam...

I'm sindhuja. I'm completed my d.pharmacy and b.pharmacy in Dr.MGR University. I request u to please alert the government jobs related to my profession? Can you please let me know all the various jobs which I can apply for from now on?

Related Questions:
  1. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future? -- [New]
  2. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
  3. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  4. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?
  5. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
  7. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  8. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  9. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  10. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MA in Sociology?
  12. Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  13. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  14. What are the government jobs we can apply for after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  15. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy with 70% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What all government jobs I can apply after completion of M.Sc Physics course other than teaching?
  17. List of government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  18. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
29th June 2016, 07:48 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of D.Pharmacy and B.Pharmacy course?

After completion of B.Pharmacy course, one can apply for various jobs offered by Central government as well as State governments.

Government jobs related to B.Pharmacy course are as under:-

Drug Inspector

Food Inspector

Assistant Chemical Manager

Medical representative

Some of the exams for which you can apply are

UPSC exams ,

PSC exams,

SSC exams,

Defense service exams like CDS,AFCAT,etc.

Railway exams,

Bank exams,etc.
29th June 2016, 11:14 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of D.Pharmacy and B.Pharmacy course?

Government job opportunities after B.Pharmacy:::::::::::>>>

**Government Indian Medicine Pharmacy

**Government Ayurvedic Pharmacy

**Research Institute in Indian System of Medicine

**Railway Pharmacist

**Army Pharmacist

**UPSC

**IBPS

**RRB

**SSC

Job opportunities after D.Pharmacy========>

->>Hospital pharmacist

->>Medical representatives

->>Manufacturing chemist

->>Repacking of drugs

->>Retail chemist/pharmacist.
29th June 2016, 12:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam...

I'm sindhuja. I'm completed my d.pharmacy and b.pharmacy in Dr.MGR University. I request u to please alert the government jobs related to my profession? Can you please let me know all the various jobs which I can apply for from now on?
You have completed B.Pharmacy course, so are eligible for government sector and Central government jobs.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil Service Exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission Exam

6)Indian Forest Service Exam
29th June 2016, 05:41 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

After the completion your D.Pharmacy you can eligible to apply for following jobs.:-
Drug Inspector
Food Inspector
Assistant Chemical Manager
Medical representative
After completion of B.Pharm. course, one can apply for various jobs offered by Central government as well as State governments.
Some of the exams for which you can apply are
UPSC exams , PSC exams, SSC exams,
Defense service exams like CDS,AFCAT,etc.
Railway exams,
Bank exams,etc.
29th June 2016, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for pharmacist post in various government organisations if you are a registered pharmacist at PCI. There is drug inspector option available for B.Pharmacy graduates only.
There are opening for various posts as Chemist in organisation like Hindustan Unilever. Just be prepared for written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?