13th April 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD in Zoology course to B.Sc graduate in Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.Sc. with Honours in Zoology securing about 56% of marks from Calcutta University. Now I would like do Integrated PhD in Zoology anywhere preferably in Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore in a reputed institution.
Please advise me suitably in this respect.
Your early reply in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Tulika Bhattacharya

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  2. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  3. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  4. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  5. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  6. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  8. Scholarships and institutes for PhD in Chemistry at Mumbai?
  9. List of institutes which offer C-DAC Training in Bangalore for BCA graduate
  10. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
  11. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  12. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  14. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  15. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  16. Institutes offering Integrated Ph.D after BSc Biotech?
  17. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  18. List of best colleges in Kerala and outside to do Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D course?

30th April 2015, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD in Zoology course to B.Sc graduate in Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore?

You can apply for admission in following Institutes in Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore

1. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai http://www.tifr.res.in

2. IISER, Pune, http://www.iiserpune.ac.in

3. JNCASR, Bangalore http://www.jncasr.ac.in/

4. IISc, Bangalore, http://www.iisc.ernet.in

5th May 2015, 11:19 PM
mayank thapar

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD in Zoology course to B.Sc graduate in Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore?

List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD in Zoology course are as below:-

#GN KHALSA College of Arts, Science & Commerce,
Nathalal Parekh Marg,
Matunga East, Mumbai - 400019
Maharashtra , India

#Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research,
Jakkur, Bangalore-560 064, India
http://www.jncasr.ac.in/admit/
Fax: 91-80-22082766.
e-mail: [email protected]
ndian Institute of Science Education and Research

Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
Pashan, Pune 411 008

Phone: +91 (20) 2590 8001
Fax: +91 (20) 2586 5086
Email: webmaster(AT)iiserpune.ac.in

14th March 2017, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I'm now doing last year B.Sc Zoology. I want to do integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Zoology. Am I eligible for doing the course? List of colleges in Kerala & nearby or in overall India.

14th July 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am. I've completed my graduation in zoology honors securing 74.5%.
Am I eligible to study integrated P.hd (Zoology)? please tell me...

_Priyadarshini Nanda

22nd July 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Where a student after completing zoology hons of calcutta university can do integrated phd in calcutta?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?