16th January 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

List of Ph.D topics to take based on Marketing? What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D?

List of Ph.D topics to take based on Marketing? What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D? Can you please provide me your suggestion and the information which I need to follow next? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thanks!

4th December 2016, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Ph.D topics to take based on Marketing? What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of Ph.D topics to take based on Marketing? What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D? Can you please provide me your suggestion and the information which I need to follow next? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thanks!

The list of PhD topics on Marketing is given below;

Current trend in internet marketing
Customer retention in retail sector
Global Marketing
E-Marketing
Rural Marketing Project
Advertising Effectiveness
Customer Relationship Management
Green Marketing
Direct Selling
Retailers Project
Buying behavior of Customers

The candidates with master degree in marketing with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Marketing. The candidates will be admitted to the course through an entrance examination and interview. The interested candidates can apply to the university for admission to the course. The candidate after clearing the entrance test should appear for the interview where he/she should discuss the research subject with the panel. If you are selected then you will be registered to pursue PhD in Marketing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?