27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer PhD to MCA candidate in Jaipur? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I have done MCA from Jaipur and I want to do PhD so please tell me what is the process for apply and how to apply and I want do PhD in Jaipur. So can you please tell me about the colleges for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  2. List of Ph.D colleges for MCA(Computer Science), IGNOU student?
  3. Procedure and specialization to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  4. Procedure to study Ph.D for MCA candidate?
  5. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  6. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  7. Can I do PhD after MCA? Procedure to apply?
  8. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  10. List of government colleges which offer MCA in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  12. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  13. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  14. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics course in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  15. How may I do Ph.D in Java? List of universities offering such course? I've completed MCA with 67% marks
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  17. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
30th June 2015, 02:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer PhD to MCA candidate in Jaipur? Procedure to apply?

You must crack the NET Examination to be eligible to pursue the course of PhD with the JRF Scholarship.
So you must start your preparation for the Examination as soon as you can.
This is the best procedure to do the course of PhD.
The Universities in Jaipur for the course of PhD are:
1.University of Rajasthan
Address: JLN Marg, Govind Marg, Near Gangawal Park, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
2. Jaipur National University
Address: Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
3.Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Address: Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
4. JECRC University
Address: Plot No. IS-2036 to 2039, Sitapura Industrial Area Extn, Ramchandrapura, Near Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303905
These are the Best Universities in Jaipur to pursue the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?