30th November 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD with 53% in MBA(Marketing)? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir,
I have done Master's Degree in English with 50% marks and MBA in Marketing with 53% marks. Can I do PhD? If yes, in a which field should I proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  2. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  3. Can I do PhD after MCA? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  6. Am I eligible to do PhD being a Statistics postgraduate? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  8. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply in JEST for study PhD in Physics?
  11. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  13. Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  15. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at JNU? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad after completing MCA?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
27th December 2015, 10:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD with 53% in MBA(Marketing)? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have done Master's Degree in English with 50% marks and MBA in Marketing with 53% marks. Can I do PhD? If yes, in a which field should I proceed?
You have done M.A in English with 50% and MBA with 53% so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?