1st February 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

List of top universities providing Ph.D in Nanotechnology? Scholarship to do the Ph.D course?

Dear Sir/Mam,

i want to know if there is any high ranked university for medicinal nanotechnology phd level in india?how long deos it last?is there any scholarship for it?
I am a pharmacist and i would like to continue my study in this field.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  2. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
  3. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?
  7. Universities providing M.Phil and PhD programs in India
  8. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  10. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  12. Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it?
  13. Universities providing PhD in Corporate Governance or Risk Management?
  14. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India?
  16. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  18. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?