26th June 2015, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it?

sir,
i am an m pharm holder and would like to do phd, and i am qualified in gpat .and score obtained is 145, and all india rank 1997. Shall i get scholarship for phd and if so please give me the details regarding phd institutions providing scholarship. also give me details of how to apply for phd.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  2. Procedure to apply for GPAT AICTE Stipend/Scholarship?
  3. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  6. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  7. Where to get GPAT scholarship form when doing M.Pharm 1st year?
  8. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  9. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  10. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible to get the scholarship when I have cleared GPAT but joined M.Pharma as non-GPAT candidate?
  12. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  13. Can I get scholarship if qualified in GPAT but haven't got admission in M.Pharma?
  14. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  15. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  16. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  17. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  18. Will I get scholarship of 1st semester after qualifying for GPAT?
27th June 2015, 01:20 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it?

You have an outside chance to get a Scholarship for PhD.
Each and every University has a quota of students who will be provided a Scholarship for doing the course of PhD.
You will have to choose the University from where you want to complete the course of PhD and you will have to apply for the admission to the course of PhD with the valid documents of your Master Degree and the rank that you have obtained in your GPAT Examination.
This is the procedure you must follow.
27th June 2015, 10:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it?

Candidates who have GATE/GPAT/NET/JRF qualification are eligible for fellowships during their Ph.D programme which is sponsored by UGC. Just make sure that you have got Master's qualification with at least 55% marks from a recognized Institute to become eligible for Ph.D admission in your field of study.

You can apply for fellowships only after getting admission on the basis of your GPAT score. Once you get admission you have to apply for scholarship grant through an application from college duly signed by the principal. Once your application is approved you will start getting the scholarship during your PH.D program.

GPAT also helps one to get stipend during the post graduation course which is sponsored by AICTE. Therefore, you should apply for admission only when you have post graduation qualification with given percentage of marks. GPAT score will definitely help you to get admission in top colleges.
5th February 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the procedure for applying fellowship with gpat score card after getting PhD admission...
5th February 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Please tell the procedure for applying fellowship in PhD with gpat score card after getting PhD admission
18th November 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I have already registered in phd course in 2018 but i am not getting fellowship if i write gpat now will i get fellowship
26th February 2021, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How much scholarship we get for phd after m.pharmacy
16th March 2021, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have qualified gpat with score 205 in 2018. I joined my pg in 2018 and got stipend in my pg course of time (12400/ month). I want to do my PhD with stipend. Can I reappear in Gpat for getting stipend or that score card is enough to get stipend for phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?