16th April 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Complete details about PhD? How to proceed for the same?

hi sir , iam varkalsarala i just passed mca in 2011. i want to do phd course . i want detail abt phd and hw to proceed.

9th May 2014, 09:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Complete details about PhD? How to proceed for the same?

As you asking about what is PhD? And what is the procedure? So I am going to tell you about PhD and how you can enter in PhD.PhD is the course where you can research about something in your field like in arts, commerce and may be science. In various fields you or in various topics you can research about that.

It helps you to research and finding or invents new things or develops new topics in your sectors. So to do PhD first you have to be strong in that subject and fundamental units’ .because your fundamental knowledge can utilize in your research topic that helps you in your research.

I am going to tell you about what is procedure to do PhD first of all you have to clear your bachelor's degree in your field in reputed or institutes. And you have to score a good mark or percentage in your subject to get entrance in PhD institution for your research and in honors you have to score above 60 percent marks in your subject that you take honors in your field.So that you can get qualified for PhD research in institutes .so PhD can be a great study for research lovers students and he can becomes a professor in future.
28th February 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my post graduation ..in reputed university but confused about the process of PhD ad its entrance exam ...let me now the detail of it..
30th May 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir am manoshia i just passed mba in 2015. Iwant to do P.hD course. I want detail about p.hd sir
31st January 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello ,
I have done m.com . Nd i want to do m.phil or ph.d ...
Bt i am confused what shud i do .... nd whats diffrence btwn both
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?