31st October 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?

I want to pursue PhD in biotechnology, am requesting you to give total fee details of the entire course in the universities offering it? Can someone please give me the complete answer on the same? I just wanted to know the answer on this soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  2. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India?
  4. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  5. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  7. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  8. When the notification of NIPER PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam will be release? Total fee of PhD in Biotechnology course in NIPER?
  9. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  10. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about NITs and other universities for Ph.D(Biotechnology) programme?
  12. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  13. PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?
  14. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  15. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  16. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  17. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
21st March 2017, 03:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue PhD in biotechnology, am requesting you to give total fee details of the entire course in the universities offering it? Can someone please give me the complete answer on the same? I just wanted to know the answer on this soon.

The list of universities to do PhD in Biotechnology is given below;

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - Website Link

Teri University - Website Link

Dr. D.Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute - Website Link

Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology - Website Link

Mizoram University - Website Link

Amity University - Website Link

The fees for the PhD program in Biotechnology course varies from one university to another. The fees for the PhD in Biotechnology in government universities will be less compared to the private universities. The fees for the PhD in Biotechnology in Teri University will be around Rs 36,000 for the first semester. The fees for the subsequent semesters will be Rs 18210. The fees for the PhD in Biotechnology first semester will be Rs 50,000 in Amity University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?